Why an All Orinda Reunion?
Because it’s fun and enriching to see lots of people we grew up with in the 50’s and 60’s.
(A unique environment, to say the least) AND because we all enjoy a good party and we know how to make it happen!!!
Save the Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
We’ve been Covid-ed! Orinda and the world are undergoing change at this time. New times, New people, New standards. But not for us!!
We still party the old way, the raucous way, with fast cars, beautiful gals, and handsome guys, A-wop-bop-a-loo-bop-a-wop-bam-boom!
Friendships don’t get old, they get better.
Here’s what to think about…….
Friday Night: All Around Town
- Make a reservation to meet old friends/family at:
- The Casa Orinda (925) 254-2181
- The Fourth Bore Tap Room and Grill – (925) 254-1183 with a band
- One of the other fine restaurants in town. Sushi Island, Serika, Shelby’s, La Piazza, Yu Bistro, Village Pizza, Sichuan
- A nice picnic at the Community Center Park
The Orinda Library Community Center Plaza
- It’s the People We Grew Up With!
- A Wonderful and Informal Atmosphere
- Light Snacks
- No Host Bar
- Sock Hop 7:30 to 9:00 pm in the Orinda School Auditorium.
- Featuring a band that plays songs you want to hear.
- If your bunions hurt you can remove your shoes at the sock hop.
- Additional Surprises
6-10 pm on the Library Plaza (or until the police chase us out)
$50 in advance for tickets (includes your yearbook photo name tag)
If you prefer writing checks, make then out to “All Orinda Reunion” and send to:
All Orinda Reunion
P.O. Box 446
Orinda, California 94563